Kearns & West’s San Francisco office seeks an Office Manager for immediate hire. Kearns & West is a national collaborative problem solving, dispute resolution, stakeholder engagement, and strategic communications firm with offices in, Austin, TX, Charleston SC, Costa Mesa, CA, Denver, CO, Los Angeles, CA, Portland, OR, Sacramento/Davis, CA, Riverside, CA, San Diego, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Washington DC. Kearns & West’s collaboration programs are designed to take a diverse range of issues, opinions, goals, and interests and organize them into clear, productive processes that lead to successful conclusions. The Kearns & West approach encompasses assessment, outreach, engagement and collaboration, process and meeting design, facilitation, environmental dispute resolution, and development of communications tailored to each project’s unique process. We are in need of office management support.
Small consulting office seeks energetic office manager to join our San Francisco office. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and has great initiative, can accomplish tasks quickly, and can successfully balance working as part of a team with working well independently. Successful applicants will also have strong written and oral communication skills. Requires high quality attention to detail, initiative, and excellent organizational skills. Areas of responsibility include general executive and staff support, agenda creation, digital filing/organization, action list tracking, board and legal coordination and record keeping, maintaining office operations; managing staffing schedules; providing administrative/financial support, assisting with writing and proofreading materials and finding and developing visuals/graphics; assisting with meeting planning and note-taking; providing project support to office staff; as well as tasks such as ordering supplies, and upkeep of office equipment.
Strong candidates will ideally have two to three years of Executive support or Office Management experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously is a must
- Ability to be flexible and resourceful and handle pressure/tight deadlines gracefully
- Ability to interact and perform in a team-based environment
- Strong writing skills
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office – SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Charts, graphs and visuals assistance a plus
- Experience in small business certifications management desirable
- Experience or interest in webinar and other technology (e.g. Zoom, RingCentral, Webex, WordPress, Adobe)
- Experience or interest in graphic design a plus
- Experience or interest in organizational platform tools (e.g. Miro, Trello, Airtable)
- Applicant must demonstrate strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office365. Graphic design and InDesign skills are desirable.
Compensation will depend on the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Please e-mail a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “SF Office Manager.” We ask that you do not call or email staff directly. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.